Tuesday 27 November 2012

Filled Under: ,

I need Allah


I pray that Allah will expand my vision and understanding. That He will grant me wisdom and knowledge of His majesty and the beauty of the hereafter. I pray for forgiveness and mercy. I pray that His mercy will break the seal of my heart, and that light will be its source of illumination for others and me. I pray that paradise will be the door of my family, friends, and all His creation. I pray for love and guidance. I pray for success and contentment. I pray because He deserves my prayers. I can never pray to Him enough, for He is Allah. I pray because its a great feeling to pray to the All-Merciful.

I dream that He will grant me my wishes. I dream that I will be by His side. I dream for this world is merely a dream. Its an illusion. I dream but I act. And even though I may fall short, I know that Allah will add to my shortcomings, and allow me to reach my goals by forgiving and guiding me. Therefore I dream in order to be awake; the true awakening that Allah has destined for all of us.

I act but I sin. I indulge in excess and harm others and myself. I play but I have no control. I speak but I do not control my tongue. I help others but I need help myself. I share knowledge but my knowledge lacks the fruit of success. I love others but I lack the real love of Allah. I am truly in need of Allah, and unless Allah is by my side, I will be of the losers.

O Allah, place light in my heart, and on my tongue light, and in my ears light and in my sight light, and above me light, and below me light, and to my right light, and to my left light, and before me light and behind me light. Place in my soul light. Magnify for me light, and amplify for me light. Make for me light and make me a light. O Allah, grant me light, and place light in my nerves, and in my body light and in my blood light and in my hair light and in my skin light. O Allah, make for me a light in my grave and a light in my bones. Amin!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism