Tuesday 27 November 2012

Filled Under: ,

God please fix me


Ya Allah!, today I come to You broken and ask that You fix me.

I come to You aching and ask that You heal me.

I come to You with what I perceive as problems, and ask You to show me the good in them.

I come to You with a hole in my heart and ask that You fill it.

I come to You missing some people and not wanting to deal with others, I ask that You teach me how to make You the only one that suffices me.

I come to You with my fears, pain, conflicts and short comings - I ask that You erase them all and replace them with Your love and the peace that comes from true submission to Your will. Ameen!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism